Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.9 11 0.5
Makeup Removers February 23, 2012 295
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've used the TLC makeup remover wipes even before they changed to this new packaging. I use to use the one for sensitive skin, but when they didn't have stock, I used the deep cleanse one instead. The new and improved wipes are slightly thicker than the old ones, which is great because it make removing makeup easier. But the smell is not as nice as the old ones. It smells good, it just doesn't smell as good as before.

However, I can live with that because I find that the new wipes are even more effective than the older version. It really makes removing makeup much easier. I usually use a separate eye makeup remover before I use the wipe for my face because I tend to use waterproof mascara and I don't want to tug at my already little lashes.

The wipe removes the makeup really easily and it doesn't dry out or irritate your skin at all. What I love about this product most is that it is so travel friendly. I always take these out with me when I have a sleep over or go on holiday. It is compact and it works well.

I prefer washing my face again with cleanser, just because I want to be entirely sure that I have removed all traces of makeup before going to bed. But when I'm really tired and too lazy to wash after using these wipes, I go to sleep and my skin is still fine. No breakouts or redness.

Great product that is effective and easy to use, and judging that I have bought this product again and again for over 5 times, you can tell that I'm loving it.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
February 23, 2012
Oh I forgot to mention the price. They are not expensive at all. Usually they around R32 for a pack of 40 wipes. But I got mine on sale for R27 for a pack of 40 wipes and I bought two packets!
K
kikobunny0102
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply