Review Detail

4.8 4 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes January 15, 2014 220
Great product... for my back??
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I'm not one to use face wipes on my face... I tend to use them for a multitude of different purposes. These wipes are a prime example: I work as a personal trainer, so my gym sessions get squeezed in between clients, which means I often don't get a chance to shower after training (gross, I know, but I do what has to be done).
I am prone to breakouts on my chest and back, and if I don't thoroughly cleanse these areas after exercise, I can almost definitely expect a breakout.
A friend told me about these wipes that contain salicylic acid, which is known to be great for acne-prone skin. I decided to give them a try, and they have been my saving grace ever since. After each workout, I just wipe down my chest and back with a few of these wipes, and then I know I don't need to worry about a potential breakout. My skin actually feels refreshed and clean.
I like that these wipes are well-saturated with liquid, and the packaging is re-sealable with a plastic "lid", so I don't need to worry about it opening up and drying out in my gym bag.
Couldn't live without these!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply