Review Detail

2.7 1 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils December 15, 2010 87
Title:"Million Lashes"Lash Millionaire - Dead Broke Disappointment
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The experience was poor ( oh what a bad play on words on my part). Perhaps my expectations were to high after watching the mesmerizing CGI-ed lashes that Eva Longoria fluttered on TV
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
December 15, 2010
Thanks so much!!! I am soooo glad u have reviewed this mascara... I have been seeing those ads and thinking that I should give this one a try too, but, no... I think I will stick to The Falsies for now :-) Great review as always!!!!!
A
atomickitten
December 15, 2010
This is why I'm giving up on finding my Holy Grail mascara, all the advertisements show women who are obviously wearing false eyelashes. Thats why I'll stick with the Falsies from Maybelline too for everyday and false eyelashes if I want more dramatic lashes. I think thats the only way we could every get the same results that the ads promise us.
S
Shaheeda
December 20, 2010
In reply to an earlier comment

You're right guys , but if you get a chance give the Loreal Beauty Tubes (double extension- maroon tube) a try
or the Double extension Lash Renewel ( the royal blue one). Even when I'm "lazy" and skip the primer step it gives good volume but especially awesome length
JL
Jade Lotus
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply