Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 4 0.5
Nail Polishes March 28, 2013 201
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As you all know I am always boasting about tip top everywhere and really once you have tried this brand there is no other that you would want to use. All products are very affordable and of the highest quality. They always ensure that they stay with the trends and this year I was really excited with the trend ranges they cane out with. As always the quality of these are of the highest standard they last long and makes any lady look like a nail art pro all you do is paint the base coat, pour the glitter or beads over the wet nail, tap off the excess, pour the excess back into the jar and apply a top coat to seal the design in. I received so many compliments and the possibilities are just endless. The lovely Joan sent me the ranges to share with you guys for swatches. They are for a limited time only ladies so I would snatch these up as soon as possible I too in fear of running out ran off to Clicks and stocked up so really ladies you want to try these!These I was also excited to try as they are similar to the ciate caviar manicure what these are glass beads that create a 3D look. Again comes with the corresponding matching nail polish colour. Make sure to press them down in a nice layer before the polish dries because one they set they stay put.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply