Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Face Masks February 21, 2014 170
TheraVine Quick Fix Cooling Sebuvine Mask
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

What better way to take care of your skin than using a product which is affordable, really works and contains concentrations of active ingredients which really assists people of all ages and sensitive skin sufferers.

If that is not enough to urge you to go out and get this mask, then this sure will. These TheraVine products are made right here in good ol' South Africa. Stellenbosch to be exact.

I got this mask a while back and only recently started using it because I seemed to be breaking out alot and I literally am trying everything to stop it. I clean forgot I had this and decided to give it a try about 3 weeks ago. I admit to not liking the scent of this mask. It has a bit of a strange texture as well. Its like a cream, but it seems to have air in the cream so its like a fluffy cream texture. It is very easy to apply all over your face. The active ingredients in this mask are Great Burdock, Ivy, Sage and Ylang-Ylang.

Not long aferwards I started to panick. I thought the mask was not agreeing with my skin because it felt like it was burning right through! I grabbed a towel to wipe it off, but then the feeling sorta subsided and it just felt amazing cool. Like someone was applying cold ice to my face. It was strange! I read the box again and it mentioned that it is a deep cleansing cooling mask. So I figured that the burning I was originally feeling is actually the deep cleansing effect. Thereafter followed by a cooling sensation.

I left it on for 10 minutes as they advise and my skin looked brighter and still had that cooling effect even after I rinsed off with facial sponges. I do admit the cooling is something you will just have to get used to. The mask targets the removal of excess oil which is the main cause of spots. And i found out it can also be applied directly to spots and left overnight for a miracle treatment. It dries out the spot and reduces the size and is sure to dissapear soon. I use this mask twice weekly now because it is so awesome and breakouts are gone bye bye! Thank you Stellenbosch for this gem!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply