Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes August 28, 2012 186
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I got a full hamper of TheraVine's most prized products. Best thing is that there entire range is made right here in South Africa! It also uses all Plants that are grown in South Africa as well!

I gave the products a go and I totally love them! This cleanser retails at R210 for a 250ml bottle which is a very good price as it lasts quite a while! The bottle is a pump action bottle and it squeezes just the right amount you need which is perfect. This cleanser did not strip any moisture from my face as it is a natural cleanser. I also did not get any rash from this as I have sensitive skin. The fragrance is almost like you are running through a forest LOL. There are a number of active ingredients which you will love! Try it and you will not be dissapointed!

Detail about the product below (also taken from the site.

Description & Action:
A velvety textured, cleansing formula which thoroughly cleanses and removes impurities and make-up. This formula contains powerful anti-oxidants which preserves and protects the skins moisture balance. The skin is left clean, nourished and smooth to the touch.

Ideal for:
Sensitive, mature and devitalised skins

Active ingredients:
Extracts of Grape
Neroli
Lemon
Sweet Orange…

Application:
Use morning and evening, apply a small amount to your face and neck using light, circular movements. Remove with damp facial mitts.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply