4.7 26 0.5
Rehidrat-Oral-Electrolyte-Mixture-300x300.jpg
Health and Wellbeing September 13, 2016 3339
Rehidrat - A Must For Any Family
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The irony of the timing of this review is not lost on me. For the past 2 weeks my little toddler has been ill, and one of the side effects he was experiencing has been constant vomiting. In the short space of 2 weeks he has lost 3 kilograms - more than 20% of his body weight. This is not a review about sick kids, but it is a review on Rehidrat and how it has come to my, and my families rescue more times than I can remember. I've been constantly giving my child small doses to keep him hydrated which has worked wonders. He prefers it mixed in with an apple juice of sorts... as even 1 year olds know when something the are eating or drinking is even slightly medicinal! Not only did it work for him but its been a saving grace for my husband and I when we were training for Half Iron Man and when we both succumbed to a tummy bug.

Rehidrat tastes good, which means it's an easy solution. I personally prefer the vanilla flavour, but because we are both athletes we tend to keep the Naartjie sport flavour in the house. Rehidrate is also easily accessible which means its even more convenient, especially when you need it fast.

Always keep a couple of sachets in your home medicine box, its really a wonder fix and suitable for all ages.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply