4.7 26 0.5
Rehidrat-Oral-Electrolyte-Mixture-300x300.jpg
Health and Wellbeing September 13, 2016 3299
Rehidrat - A wellness game changer!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

A couple of weeks ago I purchased Rehidrat Oral Electrolyte Mixture from Clicks. And I'm pleased to say it has been a complete game changer for me.

As a mom I always bought it and kept a couple of sachets, for emergencies, fro the kids. It never occurred to be that it could be something one could incorporate into their lifestyle for overall wellness.

Now you must know, I work a job which requres me to be on the road most of the day. The heat is shocking! I love spring, but spring doesn't seem to love me back ? I suffer from such bad allergies where my nose goes up in flames, the minute a window is opened or that I step outside its non stop sneezing, feverish symptoms and cold sweats at night. The cold sweats especially meant I'd wake up feeling exhausted.

So in comes rehidrat. When I discovered that I could use it to compensate for the sweating, I have since cone up with a refreshing version. Water, orange juice and lots of ice. It really has made my mornings bearable and my late afternoons not as slow as they used to be.

I highly recommend this. When your children just seem offish after a long day at school, when you generally feel drained or after days filled with bottomless coffee and a few cocktails. Most times we don't recognise dehydration when it comes to adults, but its tell-tale signs like random headaches, skin not looking so great with very fine lines, fatigue etc.. Yes drink water, but when you find yourself at rock bottom, Rehidrat will replace those electrolytes immediately and water will help to maintain that balance.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
VID_66810503_045728.mp4
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply