4.7 26 0.5
Rehidrat-Oral-Electrolyte-Mixture-300x300.jpg
Health and Wellbeing September 13, 2016 3324
My One-Stop Energy Booster
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Being a Full-Time employee and part-time student means busy days in the office and long nights in the books and I needed something to boost my way out of my fatigue and something that wouldn’t be harmful to my body (as I tried other products previously which made me really ill) l and I’ve found exactly what I was looking for in Rehidrat .

Growing up with a qualified nurse as a mum - Her first recommendation when we were either sick , had an sports event at school event or just needed a an effective source of hydration - it was Rehidrat :) .... It is pleasant tasting , easy to use and the sachets can fit in your hand bag or gym bag with no hassle . I always have a sachet with me!

My favourite flavour is Blackcurrant ? Just mix 1 sachet with a cup of boiling water - place in the fridge to cool down and then enjoy!

I would highly recommend this to anyone who struggles withdehydration, feeling sluggishness or fatigue .
Our busy lifestyles demands more than just water to get us through the day - Try Rehidrat , you will not be disappointed!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Rehidrat-My one stop energy boost.jpg
P
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply