Rehidrat-Oral-Electrolyte-Mixture-300x300.jpg
Health and Wellbeing September 13, 2016 3324
Rehidrat Oral Electrolyte Mixture
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Review:

Being a mom and while being pregnant and expecting, I needed something to boost my way out of my fatigue and something that wouldn’t be harmful to my little one and I’ve found exactly this in this product! . Not only that but a mega bonus for even tasting yummy! Like fruit juice.

Another bonus is that if moms-to-e re struggling with production of breast milk this is breast milk magic! Ever heard mommy’s speaking about “ Jungle Juice” ? well this is that key ingredient to that.

This product is extremely good as it takes, well took about 15 minutes for me to gain the benefits and the results to help with my issues were met beyond its standard.

I’ve used this for my entire pregnancy which has been plus 1 year ago and still keep using it coz it is that good for me and my little daughter.

My favourite flavours are the Blackcurrant, Orange and Vanilla as it reminds me of what a juice and chai-latte lover I am. Reason for choosing this is it is completely safe, even for your kiddies and its known to me my little one will gulp it down than to waste tons of money on expensive vitamins that I know she wont dare to touch or even look at.

I would highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with gaining their daily energy, feeling of sluggishness or fatigue and lack of breast milk production. Just drink 1 sachet with a cup of boiling or lukewarm water and place in the fridge to cool down. Then enjoy!

One can also experiment by adding other flavours of fruit juice to it. Like I’ve placed apple juice with the blackcurrant Rehidrat and mango juice with the orange Rehidrat.

I get these at my local pharmacy and they retail for R16.00 each a sachet.

Thank you for taking time to read up about how fond I am about this product and hope you pop by soon.

Tons of love!
xoxox

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
unnamed.jpg
L
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply