4.7 26 0.5
Rehidrat-Oral-Electrolyte-Mixture-300x300.jpg
Health and Wellbeing September 13, 2016 3306
Rehidrat Blackcurrant Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It was quite that weird because I originally wanted to do this review on the Sport Rehidrat coz I get a bit dehydrated at gym and wanted to see how I feel afterwards if I drink some ReHidrat. HOWEVER... Saturday I woke up with a lovely Tummy bug and I seriously bad one! I've been kind of glued to the loo haha. So I immediately sent the boyfriend to go stock up on Rehidrat. I also realised that this is our ritual should anyone get a tummy bug or Dihorrea or vomiting bad, we immediately stock up on Rehidrat. It's the cheapest and most effective way to replenish electrolytes and help feel less weak. So I've been drinking 3 pkts a day and even though I still have a tummy bug I can function properly, I can still go to work, I can still get up and cook because the Rehidrat makes me feel normal and not tired and not sick. Now they just gotta add magic to the powder so it takes cramps away haha.
My fave is definitely the Blackcurrant, I struggle to drink fizzy medicines coz it makes me gag but not this, it tastes really yum and goes down smoothly. I really highly recommend Rehidrat to anyone who feels slightly dehydrated or severely dehydrated, it works. Video to be uploaded soon

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Rehidrat Blackcurrant Review for Beauty Bulletin
S
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply