Rehidrat-Oral-Electrolyte-Mixture-300x300.jpg
Health and Wellbeing September 13, 2016 3323
Rehidrat
(Updated: September 20, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Rehidrat is a fantastic product to supplement with if you are feeling fatigued and if your energy levels are low. Often, without even realising so, we can easily become dehydrated, as a result of insufficient water intake, heavy exercise and stress. I found that by using Rehidrat every so often, my energy levels have improved dramatically. Often my days are spent running around from one meeting to the next, and as a result, I sometimes don't have the chance to drink enough water.

I also train intensely 6 days a week, and therefore can easily become dehydrated, so Rehidrat has really helped balance my electrolytes. On days that I know my training sessions are going to be particularly intense, I like to take Rehidrat before I begin training which improves my energy levels and stamina, and keeps me hydrated throughout the session. The potassium content in Rehidrat also helps prevent muscle cramps during workouts. Rehidrat is a fantastic product, especially for people who are particularly active.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
How to Keep Well Hydrated
C
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply