Review Detail

4.3 47 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays June 12, 2015 660
Smoothing and mattifying primer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received a few samples of this primer and was excited to try it because I've seen so many Youtube gurus rave about it. I have combination to oily skin so i needed something that would mattify my skin as well as provide longer wear with minimal touch up with my foundation. This primer provided a smooth canvas for my makeup and make applying my foundation easier. I loved the way it felt on my skin on initial application so i had high hopes. After a few hours of wear i checked my t-zone because that's the part of my face that gets super oily and i must say, i was quite liking the results. I didn't touch up, just to really put it to the test and see how much longer i could wear without and any touch ups. After 8 hours i looked my normal oily self and definitely needed to touch up. This is a great product especially for ladies with oily skin. It definitely makes ones skin look flawless and smooth. Only negative comment is the price point but i guess you value for your money and a little goes a long way, so one tube should last you quite a long time.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply