Review Detail

4.3 47 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays June 12, 2015 677
The absolute best primer I've used
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've tried so many face primers that it scares me. I was a little scared to try the Porefessional out, despite the good reviews, as I've been let down by so many primers in the past.

I found out that the Benefit stands actually sell a smaller tube than the regular size - ir's 7.5ml for R125, which is pretty reasonable, as you only need a tiny amount for it to work.

It's a sort of nude-y colour, and quite thick, and I smoothed it onto my skin, concentrating on the problem areas where I have larger pores, or where my skin starts to shine during the day.

My makeup went over the primer so flawlessly, and lasted so so well throughout the day. To top this off, my skin looked airbrushed and so smooth and even!

This stuff is just as good as all the reviews make it out to be, if not better. I'm now an addict, and will be purchasing a full size tube when I've finished this one.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
December 03, 2015
I so badly want to try this primer out because i have also heard only good reviews about this but unfortunately no where near me stocks this :( will have to wait I guess.
S
Sarahtorr
December 03, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

You can buy most of the Benefit range on the Redsquare website!!!!! Go and have a look :)
S
strhughes
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply