Review Detail

4.7 1 0.5
Treatments and Masks December 09, 2013 97
Dove colour radiance range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My Dove Colour Radiance hair therapy goodie pack from Beauty Bulletin came with a shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioner, daily treatment conditioner and a deep repair treatment mask.

The experience:

I loved all these products because they actually deliver on their promises. The Dove Colour Radiance Shampoo gently cleansed and nourished my (already dry) red afro without stripping it of its natural oils, thus leaving it soft and easy to manage even before I used the conditioners.

The conditioner is absolutely heavenly; it does wonders in softening and detangling because my afro tangles quite easily. The conditioner takes off where the shampoo stops to give one an easy to style head of hair.

On my lazy days I use the Daily Treatment Conditioner on my hair and I would be ready to style my hair with no hassles. Alternatively on days that I do not wash my hair I use the Colour Radiance Leave-in Conditioning & Care Spray to soften and make my afro easy to comb. To save my care spray I spritz my afro with water first to avoid using too much of this precious product.

Cherry on top:

The Daily Treatment Conditioner and Colour Radiance Leave-in Conditioning & Care Spray both provide hair protection from the UV rays. Now, that is priceless in the preservation of any hair colour. My hair tends to feel a bit brittle after my weekly clarifying shampooing; the use of the Deep Repair Treatment Mask has lessened my concerns as the mask replenishes and strengthens my hair.

All and all, it is a well thought out colour range that embraces all types of coloured hair and as a black girl with an afro that changes colour with seasons; I’m hooked and very satisfied with this Dove Colour Radiance colour radiance range. I am one happy bunny.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply