Quality

Effectiveness

I take back my previous review, I hate this stuff
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

6 results - showing 1 - 6
Ordering
July 07, 2011
Sorry that it made you break out like that! If you have an allergic reaction often to new creams, check with your dermatologist about ingredients to avoid so you dont spend cash on stuff that makes you have fake chicken pox! get better soon:)
V
varsh_n
July 08, 2011
Its so weird - I had been wanting to buy their Vitamin E moisture mask. When I check the reviews online before purchasing - most people had an allergic reaction to it - their face burned and was stinging from it. It must be some ingredient in their Vitamin E range creams. Obviously I never bought the mask...

I did however use their Vit E makeup remover and toner and it was great...
K
Kiki
July 11, 2011
it is weird although I cant be completely sure it was TBS cream I have a strong suspicion it was. When I went to the pharmacy to get something for the rash the pharmacist asked if I ate fish which i hadn't the only thing i ate was pork at a fair I went to and he said its probably that. My boyfriend thinks I was bitten by bugs but I think its the cream. The more I think of it the more it seems it was the cream because my skin felt uncomfortable and itchy before I ate the pork. I dont want to test the cream out again since the rash is 95% gone except for a few light dots on my nose so I just dont know :(
B
BeautyAddict
July 11, 2011
In reply to an earlier comment

did you use the cream on your face? I used it only on my body ....
V
varsh_n
July 11, 2011
Yes I used it on my face because it is a face cream. Its a small 50ml tub, did you use the same one?
B
BeautyAddict
July 11, 2011
In reply to an earlier comment

No I used to big tub for body.... i use the Vit C range for my face...maybe try the body version in store and see if the reaction happens again... and then tell TBS as well
V
varsh_n
6 results - showing 1 - 6

Leave a Reply