Review Detail

5.0 2 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams June 08, 2013 220
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion 50ml
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion for 4 years now and absolutely love this face lotion. It comes in 50ml tube which sells for R99 and The Body Shop have recently launched a travel size which is a 15ml for R35 which is great to pop in your makeup bag. I have an oily to combination skin type with my skin concerns being oiliness and acne prone skin. I have tried many day creams for my oily skin type and none have been as beneficial as this lotion. I like that this lotion is more of a gel than a actual cream and therefore its much more lightweight for my skin type but still hydrates the skin. It helps my skin stay matte without over drying, keeps my acne prone skin at bay and is a perfect non-greasy primer before applying foundation. I use the Skin Clearing Lotion every morning and the Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion at night.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
PC
Top 500 Reviewer 13 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
September 07, 2015
I've been using the 15ml toner for about a month and I'm ready to purchase the normal sized toner because I'm so in love. Most mattifying lotions leave this white film, does this lotion do the same?
V
Vuyelwa
September 07, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

Hi Vuyelwa!
I think your making the right choice by buying a full size toner, as I have been using the toner for 4 years as well and love it. Its the first toner I have ever used and I'm sticking to it. With regards to the Skin Clearing Lotion, no it doesn't leave a white film in the skin, make sure to shake the tube before use and apply to the skin, if your not ready to make the leap, your can always go into The Body Shop and ask the ladies for a sample for you to try first.
PC
Prenisha Chetty
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply