Review Detail

4.4 16 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels July 20, 2010 433
Best daily exfoliation product
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This one of the most luxurious body washes that I have ever used. It is a little expensive (I bought it last year for R180), but it is really worth every cent.
The wash lathers really well, smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized (thanks to the honey). That is a true bonus for me, because my skin is naturally dry.
I love that they have left strawberry seeds, along little kiwi seeds in the wash. It definitely helps exfoliate the skin and just reinforces the notion that you are washing with delicious fruit.
The strawberry scent also lasts for hours, especially if you use another The Body Shop Strawberry product, such as the body cream, afterwards. I have received countless compliments.
If you can’t afford the wash as a daily product, it is worth investing in it as a “every-now-and-again-treat” it is perfect as a sexy surprise for your significant other, or as a pamper teat for your “me-time” bath.
Another bonus aspect for me about the product (or most products from The Body Shop) is the fact that it is not tested on animals and does not harm the environment.
I would much rather support The Body Shop products, which are a little expensive at times, than cheaper or other expensive products that test on animals or pollute our environment.
Pro Tip: Don’t try to eat the wash. You will regret it. It might smell delicious, but is a trap.
M
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply