Review Detail

4.2 17 0.5
Body Moisturizers February 18, 2011 551
Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter- Kind to the skin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am suuuuuucccchhhh a big Body shop fan, not only are the products effective but they are also kind to the skin.

My body from the neck down is very dry and unless I used Vaseline I would be dry by the time I leave the house, so when a friend suggested Body shop body butter I was pleasantly surprised. I was of course skeptical because I had tried many other products that boasted the same level of effectiveness.

On my first application, my skin agreed with the butter and the divine smell made the product so much easier to fall in love with. What's even more impressive about the product is that the scent stays with you for most of the day, I found that I did not need to use perfume ( I know!! Big gamble).

I love this product because even after I shave, it does not cause any skin irritation, which is a HUGE plus for me.

A tip I would give is that, maybe apply a bit of baby oil to the body butter for all day protection from unexpected dryness, if like me your skin teds to betray you when you least expect it. Great product, great quality and very effective especially for sensitive skin.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply