Review Detail

4.9 3 0.5
Body oils May 21, 2015 457
Good
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The body shop products are best purchased when they have their amazing sales and this when I picked up this oil. They had a variety of oils for you to choose from and I've never used olive oil before on my hair, so I purchased this. It also states you may use this oil for hair ,face and body so making it that more exciting with its multiple uses. Who doesn't like to get their moneys worth out of a product, right?

I absolutely love hair oils and trying new ones. I use them very often as I grew up using coconut oil for healthy hair care.

I don't care for the smell of this olive beautifying oil but that's a matter of preference. I like how moisturised my hair feels especially since I have colour treated hair which can be very dry. The smell doesn't last after you wash your hair and I personally leave it on overnight or more than a day for best results. You can even use it after your hair wash , just a few drops on the fingers and rub them on the end of the hairs to reduce the appearance of dryness.

I would definitely recommend this oil and I can't wait to try the different kinds.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply