4.8 3 0.5
strawberry-hand-cream_l.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 23, 2016 383
The Body Shop Hand Cream (Strawberry)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Body Shop has a variety of scented hand creams perfectly packed into a 30ml travel-friendly tube. The black lid is a screw-on plastic top. There are 11 different scented hand creams to choose from but in all honesty the strawberry scented hand cream was love at first sniff.

The formula of the hand cream is a satiny creamy consistency that is filled with moisture to tackle dry hands. The Body Shop claims that their hand cream is, "a light, non-greasy texture which leaves your hands feeling softer and smoother than before."

The hand cream contains cold-pressed strawberry seed oil which gives it the strawberry scent that I love. It also contains shea butter from Ghana which helps restore moisture back into your hands.

You only need a pea size amount per application which will work for a good 2-3 hours. The strawberry scent lingers on for a longer period of time which I love because I love the smell of strawberries.

I am thoroughly enjoying using this hand cream and it is definitely a brand I would consider repurchasing.

I purchased my hand cream from The Body Shop for R60.00.
Side note, The Body Shop is cruelty-free!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
Top 500 Reviewer 15 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply