Review Detail

4.0 3 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels April 16, 2015 444
The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Scrub Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Never having had used a body scrub before, I wasn't sure what to expect. The Body Shop, however, is a great place for beginners in skincare to get a feel of what their skin needs.

It was therefore a no brainer that if I were to try my first body scrub, I would head over to the skincare family that introduced me to healthy skin in the first place.

The first thing I liked about this scrub was its natural scent. It instantly made me want to be in a spring forest somewhere enjoying the drizzles of fresh summer rain and smelling the aroma of the greenest of trees.

I poured myself a warm bath and proceeded to unwind with my Fuji Green Tea Bath Tea (R115). I didn't want to use my regular bath foam which has a different scent as I feared the aromas wouldn't blend beautifully. After several minutes of unwinding I gave the Fuji Green Tea Body Scrub a go. I felt my skin instantly feel lighter and healthier because all the dirt and grime was lifted.

I would recommend using this yummy tub at least once a week. Perhaps on a Sunday evening in an effort to bring your busy week to a soft close.

CG
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 16, 2015
I bought the bath salts and infuser but I'm very disappointed, I wish I had rather taken the scrub. Cause once u put the salts in the bath I can even smell it at all or feel there is something in the bath. And it wasn't cheap :( I feel like I wasted my money.
DL
de la Croix
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply