Review Detail

2.7 1 0.5
The Body Shop Colour Crush Shine Lipstick in Sunset Romance
(Updated: May 27, 2014)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It’s official. I’ve found my go-to daytime lip colour. I’ll admit, when I first looked at this lipstick, I was a little intimidated by the colour. It’s a bright coral, almost orange shade, which lead me to think that my lips would end up looking shocking, after all orange isn’t the most flattering colour with my skin tone. But I was shocked in a good way. This lip colour is sheer and beautiful, and perfect for anytime wear.

What I love most about this product is that it can be suited to all taste preferences. So, if you want just a pop of colour, one layer is enough, but if you really want amazing, pigmented colour, a few coats will do.

I also found this lipstick to be very moisturising, which I love love love! The only problem I had with this product was that the colour effect didn’t last long at all. Although my lips remained moisturised, the colour faded too fast for my liking.

It’s safe to say that The Body Shop’s Colour Crush Shine Lipstick in Sunset Romance is now a firm favourite. I do however think that at R120, it is very pricey for the small amount of product you get.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply