Review Detail

4.8 3 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes June 12, 2014 372
The Body Shop Chamomile Silky Cleansing Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have used the Dermologica PreCleanse oil before and while it works amazingly, it's just too expensive for me.

After reading a few bloggers' reviews of the Body Shop Chamomile Silky cleansing oil, which is supposedly a dupe for the Dermologica PreCleanse, I thought I'd give it a try as the price tag was a lot kinder on my purse.

It is AMAZING! My skin has been super sensitive and has dry patches from the cold and dry weather that winter brings with it. This product is so soothing to my skin and I use it in place of makeup remover at night - one pump into the palm of my hand and then I massage it into my face and neck, even using it to remove my eye makeup - the make up just melts right off! You then rinse it off with warm water, and it doesn't leave a greasy residue on your skin at all! I then continue with my normal cleanser and I have to say that my skin is looking fantastic!

This is now going to be a staple in my cleansing routine, and I'll be grief-stricken if The Body Shop ever discontinue it!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
June 14, 2014
I feel exactly the same! I've used Dermalogica,environ, decleor and babor cleansing oils before!
R
rash
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply