Review Detail

4.8 4 0.5
Makeup Removers September 11, 2013 228
LOVE IT!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Body Shop Cleansing Butter is a similar consistency to solid coconut oil. It’s a smooth white solid that, when you rub it between your fingers, melts into a silky oil. (Don’t worry, it doesn’t feel “oily” or “greasy” at all). I take a small blob and massage it all over my face for a minute or two. I then wipe my face clean with a damp, warm facecloth. To ensure I get all the oil off, I rinse out the facecloth with plenty warm water, wring it out and then (gently!) clean my face again. This left no residue on my face.

Despite all the good things I had heard, I was genuinely and pleasantly surprised at how well this cleanser worked. My skin felt clean and clear, while remaining soft and comfortable (not at all tight and red, like most cleansers leave me). I've only been using it for a week but I am really enjoying this addition to my skincare routine! If you are at all interesting in trying a cleansing balm, I can recommend trying this one – it’s also a lot more budget friendly than many of the other ones on the market, so it’s a good one to start off with.
L
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply