Review Detail

3.9 3 0.5
Body Moisturizers June 28, 2013 264
The Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Butter
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I first looked at The Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Butter brown packaging, it reminded me of coco butter packaging, which brings back fond memories of my childhood as my mum was a lover of products with coco butter.

It has a very delicious fragrance that reminds me of caramel. You also has nutty notes that give the body butter a unique exotic scent. My favourite part about the scent, personally, is the fact that it is not overwhelming. You almost have to try hard to smell it and for me, that is a plus.

The body butter itself is very thick and rich. It has a luxurious texture that’s easy to scoop with your fingers. When you apply it to your skin, it is easily and quickly absorbed. My skin ‘drank up’ the body butter but it did not have a greasy look to it. It felt moisturised though and had a smooth and supple feeling.

As for the 24 hour moisture part, I cannot agree because I have very dry skin. It may be so for those with normal skin, but not for me. By the end of the day, my skin did not feel as moisturised and needed more of The Body Shop’s Brazil Nut Body Butter, which is did not mind applying and enjoying again.

Overly, it is another satisfactory feel-good product from The Body Shop and it is perfect for pampering yourself before going to bed or as part of your morning routine.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply