Review Detail

4.8 6 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays April 22, 2015 422
The Balm: Mary-Lou Manizer: Highlighter, Shadow & Shimmer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

You would never think that this little compact could pack such a serious punch! For a brand that doesnt take themselves too seriously, "Le Lumizer:" otherwise knows as The Balms Mary-Lou Manizer, does a seriously good job. With strong gold and silver pigments, and a shiny, wet look finish, this highlighter not only does the job of efficiently highlighting areas of my face, but it is also hardworking, lasting throughout the day.

Initially a solid colour on the skin, I was able to blend it more naturally into the face so it appeared more faint on my cheekbones, nose and bow of my lip. I used the colour more solidly on my eye lids. Needless to say, I was glowing!

My favourite thing however about this product is its iridescent finish - catching light at different angles throughout the day. I know at night, possibly in a dark bar, or restaurant, this powder will continue to catch light and illuminate my face. For winter, this is the perfect product to bring back a bit of life to my pale skin! Its a real winner!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
April 22, 2015
Sounds like something I'd love to own.. Thanks for the review :)
M
mia-shaik
May 13, 2015
Was wondering how this product faired - thanks for a helpful review... Definitely on my want list!
J
jvinafrica
May 13, 2015
Hi Jessica, I have this product and I absolutely love it. It gives you that lovely lit-from-within look without making you look like a disco ball. It lasts all day as well, on my cheek bones, brow bone and the inner corners of my eyes at least. Definitely buy it! You won't be disappointed.
S
Shannon_H
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply