3.8 2 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers August 05, 2013 118
take advantage of the special!
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I was quite naughty last week and spent the last of my month's monies in a little body shop splurge.
I couldn't help myself. I walked past the beautiful display of the new Lily Cole range and was magically drawn in and before I knew it I had shopped up a storm. Three for two specials tend to do that to me. (If you have a love your body card go take advantage of the special!)
Among other things I bought the lip and cheek dome in Pink Me Pink. It looked to interesting to pass up.
The packaging is adorable. It's one of the things that really drew me in. You unscrew the lid and then swirl the colour on your cheeks. I blend it a bit with my fingers and then apply another layer if I want a more intense colour.
The colour is a bright dolly pink in the container which is actually quite wearable on the skin. It has an extremely creamy, light weight texture that has really good staying power. One layer gives my very pale skin a natural looking flush and two layers makes me look like I've been for a workout.
I haven't used it on my lips yet and to be honest I don't think I will. I like it very much as a no-fuss blush. Application is extremely easy and very quick. It's a novel idea and I'm really enjoying playing around with it. My one complaint - as with many TBS make up products - at R125 its pricey for a novelty item. However, with the good payoff I'm hoping it will last a while.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply