Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 2 0.5
Body oils June 12, 2012 149
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recently got my mitts on the Body Shop's new beautifying oil. I read a couple of reviews on one or two blogs and decided that now was a good time to use up the vouchers I had at TBS.
So I beetled off to the store and bought the oils, one in Moringa and one in Shea (They were having a special where you got a discount if you bought two so I thought 'why the hell not?')
I suffer from very dry skin, which gets way worse in the winter months. I normally swear by TBS' body butters. This oil has amazing moisturising qualities without feeling greasy, slimy or heavy.
One of the main reasons why I shy away from products such as bio oil is that I find it takes so long to soak into my skin and I'm left with a layer of ickiness that I can't stand. This stuff doesn't give you that. You get a nice light moisturised feeling that is long lasting and non-greasy. Love!
Quick absorbing with a very subtle fragrance, it is easy to apply and is very slap on a go, which I love. The Morniga one is not nearly as strong as the body butter. It has a pleasant floral fragrance which my fiancé is crazy for - another big tick in the pro column.
The bottle says you can use it on your face and hair as well. I use whatever is left over on my hand on the drier areas of my face then layer my normal moisturiser over it. I'm a little chicken of using it on my hair. Will work up the courage to try it though.
The packaging is nice, the price is good - Normally retails for R99 a bottle on the launch special it was R180 for two I think. You also get good milage. I've used my first bottle quite a bit and have barely made a dent in it.
I'm really enjoying this product and would go back for more.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply