4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2628
Tampax Compak
(Updated: November 07, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Okeyyyy then, little out of my comfort zone since this would be the first time I review something other than a Beauty or Skin product!! ;-)

But here goes. First of all it comes in this super colorful box which just kind of takes your mind of the depressing forecast. I absolutely love the short and compact size of each tampon which make carrying them around or handling them discreet sooooo much easier than their predecessors which was almost as long as your arm hie hie hie hie.

The round plastic tip makes it easy to insert and the product itself feels very comfortable. BUT there are one thing that kind of put me off Tampax and that is.......

Tampax seems to grow in length as it absorbs more than in width which is kind of the opposite of what you want. Its as if a Tampax is stitched through the middle from the top to the bottom before its compacted and packed where as most other tampons just grow in width with no stitching even showing (so how its made I don't know).

This might not be a problem for young girls , but for women who had babies and obviously need to use a plus size a tampon growing in width is just that much more reassuring that there will be no unexpected surprises!

But other than that its stays a super amazing product

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply