Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2625
TAMPAX COMPAK
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Firstly, thank you BB for the opportunity to try out the new Tampax Compak tampons I received a while ago.

As a 40 something woman, my period seems a bit erratic of late and to be very honest I'm typically not a huge fan of tampons, although having said that, they definitely have their place and serve their purpose, especially when one is active as it is a lot more comfortable and discreet than pads.

I received the Super (green) and Regular (yellow) tampons in my Tampax Compak Multipack. The packaging certainly is very attractive - the boxes and wrappers come in funky colours - they almost look like boxes of sweets. I must say that at first I found the applicator process unfamiliar and a bit tricky but once you get the hang of it, it definitely makes application simpler - no mess, no fuss.

However, whilst the Tampax tampons are generally comfortable once inserted, they do not seem to be as absorbent as other brands, which have a different, "moulded" bullet shape. Usually my flow is heaviest on the first and/or second day and I usually suffer from really bad cramps, and I find tampons, particularly on those days to be a little uncomfortable.

As I believe that I am nearing menopause, it seems unlikely that I will be using tampons too much in the future but based on my experience, I would certainly recommend Tampax tampons.

Thanks again to BB for sending me my sample pack!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply