Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2628
The Red Tide
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Thank you Beauty Bulletin for this opportunity to try and test and review this product.
I’ve always considered Tampax to be a trusted household brand; however I have been using the competitor brand for many years now.

So I had to give Tampax Compak a try. At first I struggled with the insertion due to my ignorance and not reading the leaflet and instructions first. The packaging (wrapper) is beautiful I love how it’s camouflaged into something pretty and sweetie like. We are definitely evolving. I’m not entirely sure if I like the plastic applicator. I was cautious at first but then learnt that it’s not that bad at all. Change can be a difficult thing for me.
I have to agree that the absorbency of the tampons is great. No leaks and no mess, I was a bit apprehensive because of my heavy flow in the first 2 days of my period. There was no discomfort or irritation for duration of my period.

The price is right, the product is great!

I have absolutely no complaints about this product I can honestly recommend Tampax Compak to all the women out there. I will definitely consider the move to Tampax Compak

Have a happy period :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply