Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2628
Mommy is that Candy? (Tampax Compak)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been telling my friends for a while now that I really want to start using tampons, so you can imagine how excited I was when I received my very own packet of Tampax from BB (so many firsts with BB). Unfortunately Mother Nature came a little late this month but finally I was able to put the tampons to the test. Firstly the package?? How adorable is that? There are two packets of tampons inside, regular-for a light to medium flow and super-For a medium to heavy flow. Now my period this month decided to be friendlier so I only used the regular tampons. At first I have to admit I was a bit scared so I read the leaflet found inside plenty times before inserting the tampon and...YES I’m now an official tampon user, tampax is so comfortable after a while I forgot I even have them on. I set an alarm to remind me of when I have to change it...I tend to forget easily. However when I go to sleep I used a sanitary towel as I sleep more than 8 hours sometimes. Haven’t tried Tampax?? What are you waiting for? Try it and never go back to those huge uncomfortable sanitary towels. Xoxo to you beauties.
A
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply