Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2649
The New Me!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received a parcel few weeks ago and was so happy to be selected as a reviewer of Tampax and deep down I was scared since I haven't used tampons my whole life. I kept them at work hoping for my "time of the month" not to come, but who am I to stop the nature? And it had to come when I was at work, I was left with no choice but to open my parcel and went to ladies to use it. It took me long to put it on as I was a first time user reading outside the packaging how to put it on. I must say it is really a self explanatory notes that makes easier for anyone who is using them whether for first time or not. And it is so discreet that no one can even notice that you have the whole packet.

I am a very active person at work and at home, normally I feel sluggish when I am on my periods but this month I must say I felt so great in such a way that I went to gym as usual and did my jogging without any problem of feeling dirty or smelly.

I told my sister about Tampax who was an existing user of tampons and she also bought a pocket for herself. I am in love with Tampax and I will not look back at any other products it keeps me absorbed, comfortable and confident.
C
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply