Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2650
Tampax Compak makes my hectic life a breeze
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Being a 33 year old mother to three daughters all under the age of 9, personal space is a term I left behind years ago. So, when I am moody and miserable and suffering from lower abdominal cramps during the first week of each month, the last thing I need is my precious time in the loo to attend to my tampon-change to be interrupted by a lassie asking what I am doing.

Firstly, I mostly use the regular-size tampons because my flow is not what it used to be (after three babies and birth-control) I am happy to report that at least I do not have to use the super-size tampons as regularly as before. The fact that the tampons are packaged as "cutely" as they are, means that I can now hide them in the discreet side-zip pocket of my handbag which my daughters will never discover. I always preferred applicator tampons because I could never walk around with a jar of Vaseline in order to insert my non-applicator tampons - no way! So, with the new design of these tampons, it is super discreet and I love that especially for work purposes when I need to use the loo, or even at home, because at least I don't have three enquiring minds asking what I have in my hand, and what is it used for?:)

Life is just so much easier with the Tampax Compak because it takes the stress out of having my monthly period. I never have to worry about tampons rolling out of my bag because it is kept in the small zipped pocket of my handbag now, whereas before, I would have the long yellow or white wrapped tampons rolling around in my bag and then having to shove them up a long-sleeved top before running to the loo. Now, simple, easy and still the same amazing absorbency that has always come from Tampax.

If you are a tampon user, you will love this product:)

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply