Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2646
New user of Tampax
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was introduced to tampons after a very long time as after having children everything changes. I found the packaging colourful and bright. The individual tampons and applicators where something new to me as I never used tampons with applicators before.

I found the Tampax tampons to be efficient and effective in providing me with less things to worry about during that time of the month. I even wore a white dress whilst experiencing my monthlys and was not afraid of having to find a red spot after sitting anywhere.

This is a great product and price wise it is very much in Line with other products that are similar. But one downfall that I think should be mentioned is that a box with a mix of Absorbent strengths should be sold as not always only one strength is used during the duration of a menstrual cycle and therefore having to buy different Absorbent strengths of Tampax tampons for the month will not be cost effective.

So with this in mind the usual market of average earning woman from age 16-26 won't be able afford two to three boxes for variety of absorbent strengths every month.

But over all, the product is great and provides value for money spent. it provided myself with great confidence once again, In wearing figure hugging or white clothes . Will recommend it to others.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply