Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2608
Great Concept- Average Delivery
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I used Tampax applicator tampons regurally before but i had to change because i was just not happy with the overal product-unfortunately, i dont have a great review and i doubt i will be going back to Tampax.

i must admit- i love the new packaging- i think tampax has really come-up with a great innovation with regards to the compack pack- it is so easy to carry around and just in case a tampon falls on the ground in public- the cool packaging saves any girl the embarrassment- because it looks like a sweet or any delicious candy-'if they only knew what it really is, lol'.

Honestly, i am not happy about the design of the actual tampon, i feel it does not 'fill' as other tampons such a Lillets does, once it opens or absorbs the liquid, it becomes flatish and spreads. if you look at the design of the lillet- it is rounded and as it absorbs, it fills up growing in width of the circle offering better protection.

Also i dont like the feeling of the Tampax tampon, it just feels of low quality- after all the effort that goes into the packaging- i think Tampax should rather focus on the actual tampon quality. i cant help but compare to the Lillets, i just feel the Tampax is sub-grade- it is not a well rounded and finished product as Lil'lets or Kotex.

Thank you Beauty Bulletin for the opportunity to review the product- i hope Tampax developers pay attention to the reviews, with improvements to the overall quality and design of the actual tampon- they will have a great product.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 24, 2015
I felt the exact same way!!! I could not understand what I was doing wrong. The whole thing looks like cheap quality outside of the packaging. I would rather a tampon that actually works, than cute packaging!
M
Mz_Kgadi
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply