fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2659
The 'Bloody' Truth About Tampax Compak ;)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First of all, thank you SO much BB for allowing me to review this product - Tampak Compak (Regular and Super mixed pack). As always, I am SO grateful to get new products to try and test :)

For over 10 years I've been using Lil-lets tampons, without the applicator. But I was very excited to try something new. However, I will always be 100% honest in my reviews and I have to admit that I am not a fan of these tampons. As with everything though, there are pros and cons.

Pros:
- The packaging is pretty, discreet and I really liked the colours!
- I love what the applicator is made of, it had a nice feel to it and looked appealing too (for what it is ;) )
- Ease of use (they were very easy to use and insert).

Cons:
- When I pulled it out, it was very long and "stringy". It had completely lost it's shape and looked quite frightening (I managed to find a picture which depicted this - see attached).
- It didn't absorb as much as my current tampon does.

It's because of the cons that I won't be buying these after I've used up this pack. I truly don't believe that they are more effective (or even equal to) my current brand.

In conclusion: Tampak, you got it right with the packaging and applicator, but you need to work on your actual tampon quality before you win me over ;)

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

5 results - showing 1 - 5
Ordering
March 03, 2015
This is a very good review! And yes, I dont really like these tampons with the applicator. To me personally its as if it has less 'soaking power' than that without the applicator.
N
Nuri1
March 10, 2015
Most honest review so far, was starting to think that something was wrong with me because these tampons are honestly not all that.
B
BelovedBonny
March 18, 2015
I prefer the non-applicator. It actually swells up way more than the one with the applicator.
N
Nuri1
March 18, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

Thanks for the comment Mapontsho, agree totally! ;)
S
smellycelly
March 18, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

Yeah, I am not the biggest fan of applicators, I find them to be redundant.
S
smellycelly
5 results - showing 1 - 5

Leave a Reply