Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2663
Absolutly Amazing! :-)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

That time of the month is a necessary evil, but not one any one enjoys. The simplest and most comftable solution is what everyone looks for, whether it be sanitary pads or tampons as long as your life is not on hold. I must admit I am not a fan of tampons, yet there are things in life you can not always do with when your wearing a sanitary pad. Swimming, a dinner date or even laying on the beach are just a few.

I am usually concealing the sanitary pad or tampon in my pocket or under my shirt if I am at work. Its usually not a very pretty site when you walking to the bathroom past the kitchen with either option in your hand. The wrapping of tampax made it so easy to conceal, it looks like a chocolate rather than a Tampon. Which was a thumbs up already for me.

I usually find it a gruelling experience to put a tampon on and usually a painfull one.
The applicator with tampax made it a safe and easy experience. Not only does it give it a soft cover, you can barely feel it. You can do all you want and never know its that time of the month.
Its simple and easy to use not to mention life carries on with out you knowing it.

I could productively do my job, run up and down when necessary, go to the gym and not have a care in the world. There was a period where I forgot I was wearing a tampon.
I use to wear it every day and had a blissful time of the month. It is a definite on my shopping list every month.
A
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply