Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2663
Mission code: TC (Tampak Compak)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Yes that's exactly how I felt when I tried to apply the Tampax compax tampons, Mission: apply tampon. All that was missing was a laboratory coat and a suitcase, Lol! Well that's how I felt when reading the instructions and doing the practical side of things. I was a bit skeptical about the applicater, worried if I will get it right and what if the whole thing gets stuck inside. Now that would have been a mission failure. With the easy to read instructions I managed to put on my grown up girl panties on and went on with my mission. I felt like Dexter! I assumed my position with my knees bent and feet apart and in just a few seconds the mission was accomplished. The tampon was safely placed and it felt like nothing was in there. I had to check if the string was still in view a couple of times before doing my happy girl dance (you don't want to see that, Lol!) I think with the presence of the applicator it makes things seem like a top mission (if you know what I mean) even if you are used to putting on a normal tampon. But what makes the tampax compak tampons different is that it is more hygienic when applying it.

When a mission is a success why not teach your girlfriend. Yes that's what I eventually had to do with my girlfriend who was a first time user of tampons. All I said was take a deep breath and relax and handed her the leaflet (nope I wasn't going to do it for her). She found it easier to stand with one leg on the toilet seat and with my motivation shouting "relax and take a few deep breaths" from the other side of the door. Well that was the best I could do:-) Seconds later she opened the door saying, "mission completed. " I asked her if she feels anything and she replied, "am I suppose to feel something? " Right then I knew that mission: apply tampon and mission code: Tampax Compak (TC) was successful!

You should see how we throw each other the tampons with its easy and discreet packaging when one of us has run out. Totally making that time of the month easier:-)

Sorry guys couldn't send you a video. It was a top secret mission:-)))
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply