Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2663
Mixed emotions
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I received the box of tampons I was excited at the size of the tampons with the applicators. I gave up on using tampons with applicators very early on as they were big, bulky & very noticeable when you had to make a quick dash to the bathroom. These were a pleasant surprise - they were small enough to fit easily into my purse & then my hand when I needed to go use them. I really liked the plastic applicator - it went in easily with no discomfort & I loved the fact that it was hygienic & comfortable.
The only part I wasn't happy with was when I had to remove it. It had gone long & I feared it would not all come out when I pulled! It seemed like some would be left behind as it had almost 'separated' inside me. This happened with every tampon I used. With the other tampons I use, they retain their shape & stay quite solid which makes me a lot more confident that they are holding all they can & they will not fall apart inside me.

Overall though I was happy with this product, & will most probably give them another try later on in the year :)
M
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply