Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2684
Tampax Compak User Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is an absolutely fantastic product! I usually purchase applicator tampons because I am not a fan at all of the painful application using non-applicator tampons and having to always lug a tub of Vaseline with me to insert them. Using the new Tampax Compak was even better because besides the fact that they are so small and compact, the plastic casing works so much better than the awful paper/cardboard casing of normal applicator tampons. The tip doesn't bend or fold, so it didn't hurt my delicate inner bits at all. The absorbency is still amazing as always, so no compromise on quality there either. It is discreet, so I don't need to pop it up my long-sleeve top to hide the fact that I need to use the loo during my monthly cycle:) I could go about my business without worrying about a thing. I offered all my friends one to try and they loved it as well! I even converted two die hard non-applicator users to becoming loyal Compak users! A great product and I will not consider any other tampon.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply