4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2638
Tampax Compak
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Tampax compak

The packaging is so bright you'd mistaken it for something sweet if you did know about it, eye catching and portable too that was my 1st impression.

I opened the box so eager to see this new plastic applicator. Wow, this is too great, it is so small it can fit anywhere you could ever imagine be it a bag, pencil case or even new sanitary pads cases. it fits in the palm of my hand as well. still wrapped in a nice colour wrap as if it were candy.
open the wrap there it was the plastic applicator! took 1 tampon out from the wrap, figured out how to actually use it without even reading the leaflet oh great no more pushing with a finger hahahaha who ever inverted it i'm quite sure SHE had had enough of it.
Easy to use, easy to insert and taking out too when it's time to take it out without even scratching yourself or feeling it for that matter.

With tampons you are at ease, you do not have to worry about having a blot in your clothes or being uncomfortable when it's that time of the month like sanitary pads. i can go anywhere be it a party, work, dinner or meeting knowing Tampax Compak is in control.

I must say i was so scared at first when i tried a tampon, had to many questions and worries after i saw my elder sister using it and had bought it secretly had to find out how it felt and how it worked since i hated periods that much worse the sanitary pad!

Beauties this is a must have in a very ladies bag.

It's affordable, can be purchased from many stores and does deliver.

This is my journey with Tampax Compak. :)

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply