Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2663
Colour My Periods!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As a young woman that has so much to get through in 24 Hours.....I have secretly wished there was more hours in a day than there is. Now my my wish hardly ever indicating the possibility of coming true, I have then decided to do better and work better with my time.

With all the running around that comes with a lifestyle that is demanding, there is hardly a time to stop and hide when it is that time of the month. It is a time when a super product is in high demand and the world shows compassion. Well, the world will not stop, so best I get myself a good product to ease my journey.

So the little colourful boxes: in a lemon (yellow) colour and an apple green colour. They really go well with most of the summer outfits we ladies love to flaunt. The lemon (yellow) colour in the regular pack and the apple green for the heavier flow.
They come in colourful applicators just like the mother packs they are cozily put in. I have never seen applicators that are so colourful and attractive. So they had my full attention, now what about how they really work?

Day one started smoothly as the applicator was so easy to use. I was comfortable in inserting it and I hardly felt I had it inside of me as it rested well. As it began to fill, I could tell immediately due to the fact that it began moving down. I was not leaking at all though it was a very heavy day for me. As I was to remove it, I realized that the string is shorter than most tampon strings I have used before. This could work if you are dressing up in those micro outfits and want to be discreet. Yet you could have a problem in pulling it out if you build bigger. Yet it all depends on your feel. I examined it and behold, it was full capacity and I had no leakages? WOW! It also was easy to remove - just remember to check if the string is attached properly so that you are shocked at a time you need to check the inserted one.

I moved then towards the lemon friend as days went because the flow was lessening. It felt even easier .....well it is smaller. I thought it might slip out and fall because for a moment, I felt nothing but myself. Few times I had to remind myself that yes, it is inserted. Then I worried again if I will know when it fills and that I wont make a boo-boo with any leaks as it was just too petite. Guess what what? It warned me discreetly when it filled, it moved lower and I got the hint.

Ladies, I have loved this journey which I never know as to how howl it will last.
Get it from most stockist and pharmacies.
Tampax1
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply