Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2650
Tampax Compak....No Fear
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I just received my Tampax Compak Multi pack from the beauty bulletin club to review....
When I opened the packaging I was delighted at the beautiful packaging, its hip ad funky. I usually look for the trendy packaging when shopping for anything and this will definitely catch my eye if I am doing my shopping.

I have to admit, I have never used an applicator before, and I was rather apprehensive. What I had seen before from other brands was huge contraptions, which looked like a prop used in a Fifty shades of Grey novel and it terrified me and put me off.
However when I used this, it was so easy to insert, no big drama, and it didn't hurt at all, as that is one of my biggest fears when it comes to using applicators.Also when removing, it was easy to, no mess, no fuss.
For first time users like myself, it has a wonderful packet insert that provides all the info on how to use the product.

I also found that when using tampons, i always have this fear that I cannot be as active as I want to be. I am a mum of two, and always running around and cleaning, and this was a delight to use, I felt confident and fresh.No pulling and tugging and checking my clothes, to check whether everything was still in place.

Not only is it easy to use, but also easy to store and carry around. Its so tiny, I can carry it in my handbag. I adore the packaging!
It also super affordable, ranging from R35,00 to R39,00 depending on where you shop.

Absolutely Love this product, I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.
I give it 5/5 stars, well done!!!!
Tampax Kompak
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply