Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2653
TAMPAX Tampons
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

After being a staunch "other brand" user since my teens, I was really keen on trying something different. I must be honest though, I've always tried to stay away from applicator tampons for fear of "damaging" my most intimate part!

The tricky part for me was actually inserting the tampons using the applicator. The first 2 tries were an absolute disaster!!! I ended up removing the tampon from the applicator and inserted it using the normal non-applicator method. I just couldn't get it right. Eventually I went back to the instructions, relaxed my body as suggested' and voila!!!! I'm proud to say after 3 blotched attempts, I finally got it right.

I was also a bit skeptical as I noticed that the actual tampon was much softer than the usual bully shaped tampons from other brands. I used a liner "just in case" . After 4 hours I found that there was no "accident", which finally got me to relax. My mother of all tests was wearing it at night as usually with the other brands or even pads, I find that I have to get up to change the tampon. With TAMPAX Applicator tampons I slept right through, with not a slight accident!

I'm not sure about the shape though, but looking it suggested that whoever designed it had a real understanding of the woman's delicate anatomy, which was quite interesting for me. Overall, one of the best female products by far, and I definitely would be using them going forward. I just hope I can find them in store, after all, with so many positive reviews, these will definitely be flying off the shelf!! Thanks BB and TAMPAX!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply