Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2653
Your new best friend!!!!!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First off, I'd like to mention that this is the first product I was sent to review and you can imagine my excitement and the package was delivered the third day of my menstrual cycle so perfect timing right?!
I will not lie I was a bit nervous and sceptical when I saw that it was a box of tampons because honestly speaking I am not a fan of tampons due to a bad experience when I was 11, but any who I told myself that I'm a big girl now so there is nothing to worry about. If ever I use a tampon which is not as often as I would like, I opt for tampons with applicators so I was more at ease when I saw I was sent tampons with applicators.

Before I used the tampon, I fell in love with how smooth and easy to use the applicator was and the pretty colourful colours it came in (Green and Yellow), after reading the instructions I inserted the tampon and proceeded to wash my hands and continue on with my day. The way I was so comfortable, I even forgot I had a tampon that is how amazing this product is. Since that day I vouched to start using tampons more but not just any ordinary tampons but Tampax Compak tampons. Thank you Beauty Bulletin for allowing my to try the awesome product:)

Ladies what are you waiting for, go get the Tampax Compak and trust me, you won't regret it
R
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply