4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2653
My tampax experience
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Confession time........

I first saw tampons from a classmate when I was 13 during PT (yes I'm old.lol) and was curious about the bullet and she explained what it is was and I was intrigued. A year later, I grew up and remember waking up to find a messy bed and my mom gave me pads.

The pads irritated the hell out of me cause they were big forcing me to wear a panty with tights under. It was those days when g-string was the IT thing! My cousin sister came to visit and I explained to her that I want tampons, she said tampons will break my virginity and I was scared that I won't be a virgin anymore. Needless to say I realised that it was just a myth and when I was 17 I bought myself the first pack.

Loved the convenience and being discreet about tampons without "leaks" then I saw the Tampax with an applicator. Got curious and bought it. Biggest mistake of my life, maybe I didn't know how to insert it properly and it hurt.

That was the last time I used the brand suppose it was too hard and irritating so maybe one can consider the new plastic applicator. I see they also improved their packaging which is nice.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply