Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2642
Tampax to the rescue!!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When i saw this i thought, "What! Do people really want to know about that? " But, What an awesome opportunity for us to actually see what each of us experience in our everyday lives & to know just how awesome we are for being women and enduring whatever life throws at us!
My family love spontaneous, overnight camping trips in the December holidays. We decided to go to Ifafa on Duban's South coast which has camping faciities as well as a tidal pool and chlorine pool. On the day of our arrival, Lo & Behold, Suze decided to pay me a visit, You can just imagine how dissappointed i was as i always pack sanitary pads whether or not i have a period but did not even think that this was going to happen to me, not on the weekend we choose to go camping, but as all of you know, this can happen anywhere, anytime with no warnings. Thankfully, my aunt suggested trying the Tampax compak, I must admit it was no easy task but when i got it on, it was unbelievably comfortable to wear that sometimes i even forgot i was wearing it! I had a blast the whole weekend & had lovely memories with my family, of course if it was'nt for Tampax i probably would'nt have! Thank you Tampax :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply