Review Detail

4.4 181 0.5
Feminine Hygiene November 07, 2014 2651
Tampax Compak
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My “time of the Month” before I was introduced to Tampax applicator tampons was more like a five day detention in hell. I couldn't survive this week without a cocktail of my prescribed painkillers, to add insult to injury, sanitary pads irritated my skin, making me more grumpy, physically uncomfortable and a bit insecure. The night time was the worst, I could not even dream of sleeping in any other bed, but my own and on top of a towel, because as a restless sleeper, I could not find a pad that could provide me with infallible protection.

I discovered Tampax tampons a couple of years back after seeing tubes wrapped in pretty paper in more than one of my friend's toiletry bags. Before then I have never seen a cardboard applicator tampon and I had a morbid fear of the non-applicator ones. After my friends broke down the difference between two types of tampons and I read up on them, I was curious enough to give the Tampax Cardboard Applicator tampons a try and I've never looked back until I upgraded to the Tampax Compak.

The Tampax Compak is less bulky which makes it easy to discreetly stash into a pocket or into a clutch handbag. It is also smoother and more comfortable to use while it still provides the same protection of a built-in protective skirt that made me feel secure with Tampax tampons. Now, all have to worry about every month is making sure that I have enough prescription pills and Tampax Compak tampons. My "time of the Month" no longer feels like a visit to purgatory, it may never be a stroll in the garden of Eden, but I am comforted in knowing that I have protection that will not fail me, night or day.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply